Thursday, August 7, 2008

Flaming Skull Shark!

Wednesday!

I spent a huge chunk of the day shooting emails and trying to keep up on stuff - boing, but had to be done.

I know I've been promising pictures for a bit, but believe me - they'll be worth the wait!

I actually don't feel like writing too much right now.

Caught the ColdTowne (Trp & Jstn) show @ The Magnet Theater at 7pm.

Awesome turkey burgers, tater tots, and ambiance at The Trailer Park. Oh yeah, margaritas, too!

Confusing bar plan, but eventually a chunk of us roll to the Lower East Side at some horrible, pricey bar.

I meet an interesting person next door ...

Lh of Look Cookie! She is rad! Her friends are rad!

I rolled with them to The Levee in Williamsburg - had a great time. Cheap drinks and frito pie!

Then to Union Pool - more interesting people!

Search for food in Queens - accosted!

Crash at Lh's friend's - Jo! - place; her apartment is amazing!

No comments: